Wednesday, December 15, 2010

(insert witty title here).

dum spiro, spero. (when i breathe, i hope)---Latin proverb

Sigh. Still not quite finished with the massive portfolio due on Friday, but getting closer.

I meet my cooperating teacher tomorrow! I know I'm not the only one who is excited to start working with their CT but I think I'm a little giddy. I creeped on his webpage at the high school, and I'm just ecstatic at what I am finding. I have so much to learn from him, I just can't wait to get started! We're meeting at the school so I can see the classroom and the general layout, even though I've been there before. He's never had a student teacher so I think this will be a learning experience for both of us.

I'm totally overbooking myself over break with work, getting ready for next semester and trying to catch up with family and friends, but I think if I just have one day where I can sleep in, watch movies all day in my PJs and eat junk food I will be rejuvenated for everything to begin.

Ah, probably should get back to doing the dedicated student thing. Only a small (but time-consuming) amount left to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment